Walmart Pro Seller Badge was introduced a few years ago as a method of rewarding sellers who meet the eligibility criteria and increase customer satisfaction at the same time. It was revamped several times to adjust to constant changes in fulfillment and service standards. Below you can find the latest changes to the Pro Seller Badge requirements.
The badge is applied automatically to sellers who meet these criteria:
- Seller-Accountable On-Time Delivery Rate is greater than or equal to 90% in the last 90 days.
- Seller-Accountable Cancellation Rate is less than or equal to 2% in the last 90 days.
- Receive more than 100 orders or more in a rolling 90-day timeframe.
- Greater than or equal to 70% of trending items in the seller’s catalog have a Listing Quality score greater than or equal to 60%.
- Consistent compliance with Marketplace Policies.
- The seller must be active for at least 90 days.
To check your Pro Seller Badge status login to your Walmart Seller Center and look for the Analytics section > Growth Opportunities > Listing Quality > Pro Seller Badge. Here you can check if you have a badge or need to improve some of the metrics.
The badge is visible in various places on the Walmart marketplace. It can be found:
- Next to the seller’s business name in the search.
- On the listing page.
- On the additional seller’s page.
- On the seller profile page.
- In the cart.
A Pro Seller Badge offer can significantly boost conversion and product exposure as they are instantly visible to the customer. It is also a sign that you provide great service over a long period of time, ultimately building the customer’s trust.
You can find more information about Walmart Pro Seller Badge here.